Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 220-Pounds.

Yes, that is true... Last night I going to work and was passing by this new Buffet restaurant. It was called the Crazy Buffet. I went in and saw it was oriental cuisine. So I decided to eat there.
Oh, I ate, and ate... The only reason I stopped eating was I had to get to work at 6 PM.

Then did you want to know what I did this morning? I went to breakfast with my brother, and had three large pancakes, along with three sausage links. Tonight I am having a large burrito for dinner...
So there you have it...

So there you have it... I've thrown all my cares to the wind....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...