Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Oh The Autumn, And The Sale Of Apple Cider...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 215-Pounds.

Okay, Initially it was 216-Pounds, then I used the potty, and stepped on the scale again. Poof, a Pound went down the drain.

So, it's going to 215-Pounds, and a pound of waste matter....

I had someone graciously comment about using a roller on the back. She stated she's been using tennis balls. Ya know I didn't think of that one. But, I was using a beer bottle for one annoying point in my left shoulder that has a pinched nerve that has wreaked havoc on my left arm, and my left side.

I have to find my tennis balls and use those too....

It's autumn here in Illinois. In the grocery stores there is usually raw apple juice for sale around this time of the year. Well, let me tell you something. If you have a problem with constipation, here is your cure. I got a gallon of the raw apple juice at the store the other day. I have been drinking down a couple glasses each day....

Wow, it goes to work on the inside colon like nothing I've used except prune juice. I mean anything that's natural and safe.

Hey, it's not going to hurt to drink some of that apple juice in the raw with the mother still floating around in it. It will help get stuff moving, and it is so delicious...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...