Sunday, October 6, 2013

Knee Problems? Maybe You Should Get An ACE Supporter

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216.8-Pounds.

I actually don't think that is so bad. Yesterday I was out of town in Sandwich, Illinois and had a gyro sandwich, and French Fries. Then I drank a half can of Dr. Pepper.

So for me to step on the scale and see that, I am thinking not so bad....


I wrote a couple days ago that I have had some problems with my feet, and my knee.
I went to the local Walgreen's and purchased an ACE knee supporter. It cost me almost $20.00...
So far it's been worth it. I wore it part of the day when I purchased it. Yesterday I wore it all day at work. I take it off when I go to bed.

The knee support seems to be helping tremendously. At first it was hard to get used to wearing. Then I got to the point I don't even think about it anymore.

What it does is it tightly supports my lower thigh, and upper calf, with a semi-ridged cup around the knee joint. It helps the knee to stop popping every time I step.

I am now considering getting one for the right knee too....

Walking long distances has been much easier with the knee joint being supported.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...