Saturday, March 29, 2014

You Might Consider Supplements...

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 209.4-Pounds.

I didn't get home until very late last night. I think I got home around 1:00 A.M. . I drove a bunch of college students out to Moline, Illinois.

As I drove to work I was trying to think about what I was going to eat on the road. Lately I have had to force myself to eat. Oh there was that one day I had the big lunch.
I stopped at the Walmart and picked up cans of diet meals. Really? Yeah, I know I have to eat something. My appetite has been going down. Lately I look at food and say to myself: "Do I have to eat this?" Well yeah, I have to eat something.

This morning I woke up and had a twinge of hunger. I was thinking about what to eat I thought: "I don't really want to eat anything." I am eating because I must have food. But, I am not interested in eating it. I have written before that on a day off I would drink a pot of coffee. This morning I poured the cup of cold coffee from yesterday in a cup, and drank that down. I made up another cup of instant coffee, and that was it. Now, I am what I consider a heavy coffee drinker. I will sit and drink pots of coffee in a day. Well, lately that hasn't been the case.

This morning I ate 1/2 of a peanut butter sandwich, one cup of milk with a scoop of protein powder in it, and three small oranges. I am good. I don't have raging hunger...

This is about the third day that I am writing about this. Go get 5-HTP.... I am not kidding. Go get Lithium Orotate. These two substances combined have changed my appetite, and my moods.
It's going to take a while for the two substances to take effect. Believe me... You'll be amazed when one day you wake up, and you aren't obsessed with food. ...

I used to write that I get mad because I have to deny myself. Well, when I am not thinking about food, I don't have the feeling I am denying myself, or depriving myself.

Now, many times I have written about gimmicks, and pills to lose weight. In this case I am endorsing the 5-HTP because it serves as a supplement that I am not getting out of my food. If I ate all the food I needed to get every single nutrient I need to function, then I would never lose a pound.

Here is why 5-HTP works so effectively. It produces SEROTONIN in the brain. This chemical is what I like to call the GIDDY CHEMICAL. When the brain is producing SEROTONIN in large enough amounts, it suppresses the natural appetite. It's complicated, and I am not even going to try to explain it. It is working for me, and that's what counts. Just remember you'll have to get up to at least 1000-mg for it to really begin to take effect. You'll also have to be ingesting that amount long enough for the body to begin storing it and reacting to it...

The Lithium Orotate helps with my moods. When I get really hungry and I am tired, I get grouchy.
Not a mean grouchy, just a selfish I want food and sleep grouchy....
The Lithium has also had a profound effect on my thought processes.

Put together these two chemicals have been effective in suppressing my appetite and what I obsess over. 

I get my vitamins from the local health food store. I am considering purchasing from an on-line
source to reduce costs.

Before I ran across this posting on the interenet. You may be interested in looking it up... http://www.doctoryourself.com/prozac.html

Here is something else you may want to review: http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/412-special-investigative-report-l-tryptophan-lactic-acid-prozac-and-naturally-treating-depression-the-holistic-way.html


That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...