Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Weight Down....

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 209.2-Pounds.

That's because I worked a very long day yesterday... I did eat two hot dogs for breakfast, 5 diet yogurts, and 3 slices of chicken yesterday. I drank almost a gallon of water.

I have been working, working, and working... I am exceeding the legal operations for the law...

My company is desperate for drivers, and desperate for cash flow because it's a big ship that hit the ICE BURG... The owner is an ignorant redneck who doesn't know how to manage people and assets, and because of her poor management, the ship is sinking...

I will eventually be forced to jump....

Meanwhile I wake up and monitor my weight.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane...!

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...