Monday, March 17, 2014

Up For Work Again... Food's A Hard Choice

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 209.8-Pounds...

I have been working long days... I am talking late nights all night, then go home sleep, and return in the noon hours. Yesterday I didn't even get my legal time off... I stayed awake all night Saturday night, and went to bed at sunrise.... Then I came back to work at noon...

I have a schedule that's worse than a rookie-cop...

Now imagine trying to figure out what to eat. Imagine it's not easy....

Well, yesterday I had breakfast of bacon and eggs. I took my vitamins, and that was all I ate for the rest of the day.... I got home, took a bath, and went to bed. I woke up this morning at 3:45 AM, and here I am in the parking lot using the McDonalds WIFI, and writing this post.

I am on my way to work right now....

I am tired, tired tired....

This is my life... work, work, work, or die of starvation for money....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...