Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I Didn't Want My Coffee? Say What?

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 214-Pounds.

I got off work last night and ate a big chicken burrito, and some French Fries.

David, I thought you said you weren't hungry? Well, I wasn't in the morning, as the day wore on I got hungry.
I woke up this morning and didn't really feel like eating anything either. I didn't even want my morning coffee. I didn't have a taste for coffee, and didn't really want to eat anything. I grabbed two apples out of the refrigerator and headed off to the library.

Now, I have a tinge of hunger. It's not raging hunger. I don't have a taste for the coffee.

Usually if I don't have my morning coffee, that's all that I can think of until I get some coffee. This morning it was different.

I added one more element to my genre of pills  yesterday. I think that might have something to do with my lack of desire for coffee.

I am deliberately keeping this a mystery. I want to see if what I am doing really is having an effect.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...