Saturday, March 22, 2014

Move Out Little Poopies...

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 209.4-Pounds.

I think this is because I began incorporating apples back into my diet again. I usually have some piece of fruit during the day. Most of the time I eat a big banana. That's because I like bananas. Besides that, a banana is a good source of Potassium in the diet. But, I like bananas cut up on top a slice of bread and peanut butter.

So what do apples have to do with it? Well, they help everything in the gut pack up and move out. Wagons-Ho, time to move out there Ya Little Poopies...

I had a discussion the other night with my sister-in-law. She was telling me her husband (my brother) uses the potty too much to move number 2... She said her doctor told her she should only poop once a day, and if it's more than that then there is an irritable bowel. Well, I would get a new doctor.
Look it up: We need to have a bowel movement every time we eat a meal. So if you eat one meal, expect one bowel movement. This is because the body is designed to eliminate waste products that rot in the guts.

Many people don't understand that food rots in the guts ... That's why there is such a high emphasis on PRO-BIOTICS recently. These are the so called good bacteria for the guts. The good bacteria help the body digest that nasty, nasty, nasty waste the ends up in the guts and sits there waiting to leave.

Well, there is no telling my sister-in-law anything. She is always right ... But, for me, I use the potty at least every time I eat. My sister-in-law insists there is something wrong with me and my brother for this. Too bad...

Critics and idiots abound.
Here have a laugh like I did.
That's the way it is... I'm David Dane




No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...