Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hunger Becoming Less, And Less

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 212.6-Pounds.

That's certainly less than yesterday.

This morning I woke up in the same mood I was yesterday. I was not very hungry, and drank a little bit of coffee. I ate a slice of bread with some peanut butter on it, along with two apples, and two small oranges.

I just ate a large lunch. I wasn't overly hungry, and ate much of the food just for taste. I could have gotten away with less than I ate. Now, I am bloated and sleepy.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...