Sunday, May 8, 2022

Eleventh Day Fasting And I Am Not Dead Yet

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,

Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 202.2-Pounds. I am surprised I had not dropped more. Oh well... 

Yesterday I made some cookies for a friend of mine. I was tasting them and spitting them out after I tasted them. I think that may have activated the sugar sensors. It might have peeked up my insulin which stopped my weight lose. That's just a theory. 

So, I have lost 15-pounds in 11-days. It is my 11th-Day without food. I am drinking water with minerals added, along with vitamins. 

I feel terrific. I have watched you tube videos about people who have gone on such long fasts, and they expressed how much they suffered. Well, I feel fabulous. I don't want to eat again. I am clear headed. I sleep at night like a baby.  I fall asleep quickly. I should have done this years ago. I have had a few times where I get a sharp pain in my right side. It goes away. I have a empty feeling in my stomach. It's not too bad. It's bearable. 

I don't tell anyone anymore I am fasting. I get the usual responses. Oh, your heart is going to stop because the muscle is shrinking. Oh, your body muscle will disappear.  How about this; I am 50 pounds too heavy, and my heart muscle could be straining that way. I don't look good with a big belly. How about that? I don't know; I think so many people are stupid. 

When we were less modern, people when long periods without eating. They hunted for their food, and they grew their food. They worked for that produce and meat. Now people have grocery stores, and every kind of food imaginable. I don't think that's so bad. I think people eat more than they should. Many, many people never give their digestive system a break. Well, this my digestive systems long break. 

We shall see how long I can continue. 

That's the way it is for now.



No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...