Monday, May 9, 2022

Twelve Day No Food Fasting

Hello Weight Losing Fans,

Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 200.2-Pounds.

This is the 12th day of my fast with no food. I am down from 217-pounds. Thinking about it the last thing I ate before I started this was Vanilla Ice Cream. I think I figured out what might have slowed my progress on this fast. I have been adding Stevia that is mixed with Maltdextrose. I think that was spiking my sugar for a while. Yesterday I drank my coffee without it. 

I take my usual minerals, vitamins and nutrients.

Today is the 12th day of my fast. I feel terrific. I am not struggling with fatigue,  or dizziness, or any of the other things people seem to suffer through. I drink water with minerals added. I drink a lot of water. 

That's all for now. 

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...