Sunday, May 22, 2022

Twenty-fifth Day Without Food

Hello Weight Losing Fans, 

Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 189.4-Pounds. 

This is 25-days without food. Oh, I take my vitamins and minerals along the way. I drink a lot of water. I have had a couple bottles of Kombucha, and even a little kefir along the way. I haven't had any solid food.

Conventional Wisdom would have everyone believe by now I would be dead. Conventional wisdom would have everyone believe what I am doing is very dangerous. Conventional wisdom would have everyone believe I am not healthy, my heart is shrinking, my brain is shrinking, oh my muscles are wasting away. 

Non-Sense. 

That's all for now. 

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...