Monday, May 16, 2022

Nineteen Day Fasting

 Hello Weight Losing Fans, 

Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 188-Pounds. That's down 29-pounds since I started 19-Days ago. I also ended my dry fast this morning with 54-hours plus without fluids. I ended it because my mouth got so dry I couldn't close my mouth without my teeth catching my cheeks. I didn't thinks it was worth it. Besides, I am working today, so I need my wits about me. After I rehydrated I did gain 2-pounds to 190-Pounds. 

So that's the 19th-Day without food of any king. Of course, I do take my vitamins and minerals. 

I feel terrific. With the exception of dry fasting (day two having been the worst), I feel wonderful. NO overpowering hunger pains. 

That's all for now.


No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...