Thursday, May 5, 2022

8th Day Fasting - Am I Doing Unrepairable Damage?

Hello Weight Losing Fans,

Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 206-Pounds. This is my 8th-day on my no food fast. I have been taking my minerals, drinking water, some coffee, some tea, no sugars, my vitamins.

Yesterday I was talking to a fellow worker and telling her I was on day seven of my fast. She told me that I was going to damage my heart because it's a muscle and that it will shrink. There is plenty of evidence that isn't true. In fact when a fast is done properly it actually allows the body to destroy weak tissue, and kicks in hormones that protect muscle tissue. 

And I have a question which is worse eating nothing and cleaning out the system, getting rid of unwanted fat, or eating and continue to gain weight and get insulin resistance along with type-2 diabetes? I work with some people who are massive. They strain to walk around because they are 300-pounds of fat. There is one guy I work with who is a very nice man who Is so big. He looks like he is just absolutely miserable. He can not run, and he strains to walk.  Which is worse to you? 

Anyway, I feel terrific. 

That's all for now. 

 

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...