Thursday, May 26, 2022

Heart Burn Stopped

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,

Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 195.4-Pounds.

Yesterday I was continuing to struggle with heart burn. I had some tacos at work off the Taco Truck. The oozing burning heart burn started in the throat again. This time I didn't drink down baking soda in water. Instead I started taking one Betaine HCL after another until bedtime. That did the trick. I ended up taking 6-Betaine HCL after getting home from work. Other than needed to urinate in the middle of the night, I slept like a baby, and my heartburn settled down.  

That's all for now... 

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...