Sunday, May 15, 2022

Eighteenth Day Without Food-And A 48-Hour Liquid Free Fast

 Hello Weight Losing Fans, 

Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 190.4-Pounds. 

Today is day being the Eighteenth and I feel terrific. I am not feeling all ragged out like some people complain being on such a long fast. Topping that off it is day two of a dry fast without any kind of fluids. Honestly this makes the fast a little tough because I am thirsty. However, I got through it yesterday. I went to bed and slept like a baby. I am pushing to complete this tonight which will be 48-hours. Yet I am thinking, "Hmmm, what will happen if I carry this out until tomorrow?" I don't know, it will depend on how I feel. 

That's all for now. 

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...