Wednesday, May 25, 2022

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,

Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing 195.8-Pounds.

Last night sleeping was a rough night. I had eaten some nuts, some ham, and cream. I was neglecting to take my Betaine HCL which would have normalized my stomach acid. Instead, the wrong kind of acid developed and caused horrific heart burn in my throat. Not only that, I had diarrhea and terrible stomach cramps. I thought I had beaten it when at 2 AM I awakened with more horrible heart burn again. I finally took for Betaine HCL and that calmed everything back down. My throat was so burned I took Chloroseptic Throat Spray.  I didn't get enough sleep. 

That's all for now.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...