Monday, August 11, 2008

Back Under 180-pounds

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178.4-pounds.
Yesterday I didn't post, and stepped onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178.2-pounds.

I do believe that I was right about the cold medicine. I was taking big doses of Alleve, and cough syrup, amongst other over the counter concoctions. I was treating the symptoms of my Summer cold. I think I caught it up in Wisconsin.

Anyway, my shoulder is still bugging me. I will probably have to see a Back-Cracking-Doctor, (Chiropractor).

My arm has been going numb lately. I think I have a pinched nerve in my back near the neck.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...