Sunday, August 31, 2008

That Dog Goned Weight Plateau

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182-pounds.

OK David... I thought you said goodbye forever to that 180-pounds. I thought that you were on your way to 170-pounds. What happened?

Nothing happened. I have been wrestling with this plateau for many, many months now.

This is where my body seems to want to be. I have cut way back on the food, and still, I am staying right around 180-pounds.

I am not worried about this.

I am on my way to work now. If I can get to a library today, then I will post part two.

Tomorrow is Labor Day. I won't be posting tomorrow.

So bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...