Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Weight Is Up: I'm Not Worried About It

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180-pounds.
That's up 5-pounds off the record.

I am not worried about this. I have been sick, and am still sick. I have been taking pills that are loaded with sodium to treat cold symptoms. Perhaps in a few days when I have stopped dosing myself with the medication, things will go back down.

Number counter when I completed this post today: 4649

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon...it's tough dieting when you don't feel well...probably best to focus on eating healthfully and not worry so much about total calorie intake for a day or two..

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...