Saturday, August 23, 2008

Big Weight Drop In One Day

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178.4-pounds.
That's down from yesterday, and I'm back under 180-pounds.

So, what happened? I don't know what happened. I guess it was just stuff waiting to leave.
I kid you not. There is no reason for my weight to be climbing up like it has been.

I've been a good boy.

This is one tough nut to crack here. I kid you not. I though for sure that I would be down around 175-pounds by now. I thought for sure I would never see that 180-pounds again.
Nope, it hasn't happened.

Number counter when I completed this post: 5044.

Bye for now...

And that's just the way it's been...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

A said...

Weight of the week for me is 130.2, tying my official low from August 4(it has been lower, but not on Monday morning when I record it).

I hope your Monday is as kind.

David Dane said...

thanks resilient hawk

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...