Monday, August 4, 2008

Two Days Of Eating Big, What Will It Look Like?

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180-pounds.

Last night I had a late evening meal of Chinese food. I had what was supposed to be one serving of sweet and sour chicken. In reality, I could have split the meal of chicken into four individual meals, and done the same for the rice.
I ate much of the meal in one sitting. As a result I saw this on my scale this morning.

Today wasn't any better. I went to Dunkin' Donuts with a friend. I ended up eating a large blueberry muffin, and an apple filled Bismark.

For lunch I had a Wendy's 1/4 pounder hamburger with cheese, and the French Fries. It's safe to say I am out of calories for today, and have to wait for breakfast.

Number counter at the end of this post:4627

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Hope you feel better soon. Maybe some nice chicken soup would be better for you! ::sending virtual soup::

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...