Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm Back At 180-Pounds: It Was All That Cold Medicine

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180-pounds. That's down from where I have been.

My weight will continue to go down now that I am no longer taking that Alleve and the cough syrup.

I am still using Tylenol, and Aspirin for my goofy shoulder.

Now, have I blown it out here with my weight? No, I haven't. I am at 180-pounds. Tomorrow will be lower still. I could have gone below 180-pounds today, only last night when I got home, I ate.

I was starved.

I have every intention in hitting that 160-pound target. It's just taking it's sweet old time.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

carla said...

I have every intention in hitting that 160-pound target.

then you shall.

visualize the 160 pound you EVERY SINGLE DAY as you work toward this---I firmly believe it helps.

MizFit

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...