Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Diet, Get Gastroenteritis

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 176-pounds.
That's down from yesterday.

On this day February 4, 2008 one year ago, I was 181.4-pounds.

I am not banking on this weight staying here at 176-pounds. I didn't get to this weight because of my tremendous self discipline. I got gastroenteritis commonly called the stomach-flu.
Because of that I went for over 24 hours without consuming any solid food.

Here is a thought, if you want to lose weigh suddenly find somebody with gastroenteritis, and get them to kiss you. Then you'll get sick like I did, and lose weight. Then we can call it the "Gastroenteritis Diet."

Naw, I was miserable for the last two and a half days. Fortunately so far no other viruses have jumped on board and added to my complications.

So there we have it. I am down four pounds in about two days time. It's not something I recommend doing. It has put me 2-pounds over my record weight of 174-pounds.

Let's Move To Something More Fun
I have a friend who made a cute video. His took the Lord's Prayer and put some new words to it and some pictures that we preponderants can appreciate.

If you click on the video I have attached I think you might get a kick out of it.



OH MY THAT PIE LOOKED SO GOOD.

I have been meaning to put this into one of my blogs since I saw it. Have fun with it.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...