Friday, February 27, 2009

My Weight Isn't Changing Much

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178.2-pounds.
That's down.
It's no where I want it to be.

I have been attempting to get my weight to change by reducing my carbohydrate intake. I have been eating more protein and fat. I have kept myself at 1,500 calories or so.
It hasn't been working.

I have read in the Doctor Atkins's Diet books that if someone can give up the sweets, then he / she will never crave them again. For some people that might be true. For me, it's not.

I still remember what a big cinnamon roll tastes like. I like Ice Cream, and chocolate cake. I still find myself wanting to eat a Snickers bar.

Honestly, I don't know what the Atkins's people are talking about. I did the Doctor Atkins's Diet years ago. I had success with it. I never lost my desire to chow down on something sweet. I never lost my desire to drink beer. Those desires never went away.

These last twenty pounds that I am attempting to lose are tough to lose. I am telling you it's not easy to get them off. My body just stays right here at around 180-pounds.

I have been at 1,500 calories a day for a long time. I have been consistent over this week. The scale moved down a few pounds, then it bounced back to almost 180-pounds.

So, for you that are struggling to get those last pounds off, don't lose heart. It's because I think this is a common issue with most people. The body gets stuck, and that's that.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...