Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Have The Stomach Flu, And The Weight Is Down

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178-pounds.
Right now I am actually less than that. I haven't eaten anything in over 24 hours. I have the stomach-flu and the food hasn't been staying where it should.

I have had all of the symptoms of the stomach-flu. There is one I didn't expect. I have lost my appetite. That's right, I am not hungry, and I don't feel like eating anything.

Yesterday I wasn't hungry in the morning when I woke up. I didn't really want to eat anything because I had spend part of the early morning hours in the bathroom. You know what was happening of course. Well, I drank down four scoops of protein powder because I figured I should eat something before I go to work. I haven't had any food since.

I got home from work last night, went to bed, and spent the rest of my time sleeping and racing to the bathroom.

I got up and came to blog. I am going back to bed when I get home. This isn't one of those twenty four hour bugs.

Oh by the way, on this day one year ago, I was 181.4-pounds. I am holding the line. In this case I had no real choice. I can't say that this change in my weight is because of my ability to avoid food. It's only because I am sick.

On all the days that I haven't been posting, I came in at 180-pounds even up each morning. Believe it, or not.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...