Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vitamin D3 A Necessary Supplement

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178.6-pounds.
Well, that's certainly better than it's been. Of course, like always, I'm not taking bets it will stay there.

I will put my weight in later today. < (For you checking in: I added in my weight later in the day.)

I have an article that I hope you will read. It's from the Daily Herald newspaper. I have been touting the benefits of Vitamin D3. I started using Vitamin D3 over six months ago, and it has done wonders for my knees. They were in such bad shape that I couldn't get down onto the ground anymore. I couldn't do squats. Since I took the Vitamin D3 I have lost the severe soreness in my knees, and I am able to do complete squats. My right shoulder was in a lot of pain too. It heeled up. If you have arthritis, this may be a help for you. I am attaching the article and you can click it to get to the Daily Herald page.

Read Me: Vitamin D supplements necessary

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...