Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wooo Hooo, I Beat Last Years Numbers

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 176.6-pounds.
That's down from yesterday.

On this day February 10, 2008, one year ago, I was 177.2 pounds.

Woo Hoooo... that beats last years number.

How about that? I have managed to hang in their for over one year, and remained stable.

How? It's because I watch what I eat. It's because every single day I weigh myself. I never take for granted that I will be able to keep my weight on track just weighing in once a week.

I am a nut about what I eat, and write it down.
This last Sunday I went to my cousins. She insisted I eat what she made. She insisted I eat some of her cake. I had no way of calculating the calories. I estimated the portions, and the ingredients, and wrote down what I thought I was eating.

The next day I adjusted for my eating so much the day before. I cut out some calories.

This is how I have maintained for the last year.
Oh, I have had my days when I went over board. As you can see, I have recovered.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...