Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Junk Food Junkie

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital Scale weighing in at 182-pounds.

Today I don't have anything to write. I have a You Tube Video I think might give you a giggle.

I have a friend (Tony) that posted this video onto his Facebook Page. I reviewed the video and thought it fits what we the preponderants all seem to struggle with. I got a good laugh out of it. The title of the video is "Junk Food Junkie."

It seems to get right to the point.

You can click on it below, or click above to see the video on You Tube. And then see related videos.






Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...