Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Weights Going Down

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 181.6-pounds.
This is down from yesterday, and for sure, the day before that.

I haven't got a clue why my weight jumped up like this. It just happened. I am scratching my head, and I am puzzled.

I have been looking at my calorie consumption. There was one day when I visited a family member when my calorie count went over by 1,000 calories. That can't be the reason my weight loss took a nose dive.

I have written about this before. There are days when the body can gain five pounds. It could be fluids. It could be waste by-products waiting to exit. It may just be a change in the regimen, like the time of day when foods consumed.

I have been eating later in the day. That might be the reason. I worked 18 hours yesterday. I ate a large lunch because I knew I wasn't going to get any kind of dinner. That long fast period may be why my weight was at a more reasonable level this morning.

It's safe to say, I have been inside my 1,500 calories. Yet, there it is, my weights over 180-pounds.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...