Monday, March 16, 2009

No Unusual Thoughts For Today

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182-pounds. That's down from yesterday

This time last year, March 16, 2008, I was 180.2-pounds. I would say that's holding the line.

Time and time again I have written I surely would like to get down to 160-pounds. Only, I can't crack this nut.

I have been holding the 1,500 calorie line. I have eaten only proteins and fats and turned the ketostix purple as they can be.

I have eaten green vegetables, salads, and proteins. Yet, here I stay at around 180-pounds.

Then I keep coming back to the computer to write the same news, 180-pounds give or take 4-5-pounds.

I would write some other thoughts. Only, every one is different. We all have different reasons we struggle with our weights. So what does it really matter what I write?

I surely wish that I could write that after over two years in this weight losing season I have conquered all the things which make us stumble. But, I haven't. Now, I haven't gone backwards like so many people have. I have been stable and consistent at my current weight.

I think this is an accomplishment. I have talked to people that are amazed I haven't regained all that weight I lost. I can't tell you how many people I have talked to that told me they lost weight, only to regain it all again.

Fortunately that's not me. I monitor my weight every day. That alone is more than most people seem to want to do. I take action if I see a problem.

Now don't ask me why I jumped from 177-pounds back over 180-pounds in less than a week. I can't answer that one. All of a sudden the weight piled on and here I am sitting over 180-pounds again. I am dumb founded.

Am I panicking? No... It seems that everything is going back down again. We'll see in the future.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...