Monday, March 9, 2009

My Weights Up, And I Am Not Discouraged For It

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183.8-pounds.

OK, that's up six pounds from last week. So stinking what?

I am not sitting around wringing my hands in frustration over this. I am not even worried if my fan base of one person might be disappointed.

I lost sixty pounds. I didn't have anyone holding my hands and telling me what to eat. I had NO ONE.

I have read books and articles about losing weight. I know what has to be done. I am not losing weight for you, or anyone else.

I am losing weight for me.

I am the one who will decide when to exercise, if I deem it necessary, or I even feel like it. I am the one who will decide if I want to eat a giant bowl of cereal in the middle of the night.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...