Friday, March 20, 2009

Warning: Muslims Making It Absolutely Clear They Intent To Hurt Americans

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 182.2-pounds.
That's up from yesterday.

The only reason I think this happened is because at lunch I drank 1/2 gallon of whole milk. That added 1,200 calories to my count for the day, and extra milk sugars.

Read The Interpretation Of A Muslim Scum Bag
When I began posting this particular blog, my intention was to use it for encouraging someone to lose weight. Sometimes I have modified my own rules and wrote something or put in a video that was completely unrelated to weight loss. I have a different blog that I had hoped to maintain with my other thoughts. Only, that blog has no onlookers.

Well, today I am breaking my own rules. I am clipping in a video of a Muslim Man who is speaking in Arabic. Down below is the English translation of what he is saying in his native language.

For years now I have have been warning friends and family that Islam is not a religion, but it is actually a belief system that enslaves it's people under men that are like little Hitlers. Islam is a believe system that seeks to completely control the individual in every aspect of his / her life.

Islam is very much like Fascism in that it can not be protested against or the protester is killed or maimed.

I can't go into all the particulars about Islam in this post. I will write this: I am sick and tired of the gullible, naive people who meet Muslims, and then assume they are the same as Western Americans.

You must understand that Muslims view Christians and Jews as the scum of the earth, and that it's their duty to dominate over them. There is nothing regenerative, or good in Islam. I repeat, there is nothing good or regenerative in Islam.

It is high time we Americans begin to realize that Islam in all it's forms is a danger to America.

Please watch this video before it gets knocked off the Internet. You'll have to read the English captions. Read them carefully and see this guy absolutely means business. He hates Americans, and he sees us as gullible and naive. Please pass this video to friends and family. Send out the Alert. Start waking up people to this.

Understand this may lead us to an internal war in this country. These people have every intention in misleading Americans, and then destroying us.

Muslim Scum Makes His Intentions Clear



I know that these words of mine may be disturbing. But, you must understand that our politicians are permitting thousands of these people to come to our country from places like Gaza, and Palestine as refugees, and they only want Islam.

I have friends that tell me we can get them they aren't dangerous. Well watch this video. Does this look like anyone you want coming to live in America?

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is... Unfortunately it's true...I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

We do need to worry about Muslims.

Most Americans don't 'get' that followers of Allah and Islam are taught that we-- who are not Muslims-- are infidels and must be destroyed.

And they don't 'get' that the culture of Muslim nations is one that believes in destroying its enemies totally--through deadly force. They have no intention of sharing their 'faith' and leaving it up to us to decide if we want to 'convert'. When/if they are in power, they will behead those who refuse.

Be very afraid of the teachings and followers of Islam.

As a Christian I share my faith, but I leave it to the individual to decide to receive or reject Jesus Christ as God the Son and Saviour. The Scripture says 'whosoever will, may come'. And those who don't are not to be forced. The Bible says "as much as lieth within you, live peaceably with all men, especially with those of the household of faith."

Islam gets a foothold in a country before it gets a stronghold. First, followers move in. They have large families--their faith and culture are inseparable. As their community in an area grows they begin to make demands...for schools for their children...for Halal certification on food. The demands increase and as the community grows in size and power, the demands grow.

Look at Europe. I personally know people who have lived in England and experienced this process. Did you know in England that the Muslims now have Sharia law established along with Sharia court? Yes--Muslims living in England are allowed their own legal system and court system. How can a country exist with two systems of law and courts?

It is coming to America...and we'd better wake up and stop it now before it is too late.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...