Sunday, March 1, 2009

Trying To Get To That Illusive 160-Pounds

Hello weight losing fans...


Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 178.4-pounds. That's the same as yesterday.

This is a better weight than 365 days ago, March 1, 2009, which was 182.4-pounds. I am doing better than last year.


Yesterday I wrote about my attempt to get down these last 20-pounds. I have been eating few carbohydrates. I have kept my caloric intake down. Yet, it doesn't seem to matter.

This morning I woke up and then tested my urine. My test strip turned purple. It's beige if it's neutral.

My past experience with those results was that I was churning off the body fat. It's said by the Doctor Atkins Crowd that this is so as well.

To say the very least, I am scratching my head, perplexed. I have reduced the calories. That worked for a while. Now, I am turning ketosis sticks bright purple. Yet, My weight is sitting stubbornly as this 180-pounds, or so.

I have a friend who says go out and exercise like a fiend. Well, that isn't going to happen soon.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...