Monday, December 10, 2012

Day Eight Walking For Fitness

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today  I stepped up onto the "New Magical Mystical Digital Scale" Weighing in at 237-Pounds.
That's up from yesterday, and I am happy with that anyway. As always it's slow but sure progress that I am looking for.

I haven't yet gone for my thirty minute walk today. But, I will before I retire for the day....

Tonight I went for a thirty minute walk around the track at the TAXPAYER BUILT recreational building.

Hear is a shout out to Gary Hudson... I remember you bud...  Find me on FB....

And that's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...