Friday, December 7, 2012

Day Five Walking For Fitness

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 239.2-Pounds.

Today was my fifth day walking around the indoor track of the TAXPAYER BUILT recreational facility.

My legs felt like rubber. I have to resist the urge to kick it out and jog some. I have to remember I haven't run or jogged for years and my joints, bones, muscles, and nerves are not conditioned for the stress that I am already putting on them. I don't walk much because my job doesn't involve walking, but sitting a lot for long periods of time.

And that's all for now...

I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...