Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Get Ready To Get Your Butt Kicked.......

Hello Weight Losing Fans....

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale Weighing ________ ?

Does it matter? I mean as long as I am losing inches, does it matter? This morning I put on the tape measure, and went past 43-inches around the belly button, and I am on my way to 42-inches.

Just think... what will I look like in say six months? I took photos along the way here. I compared the pictures, and I can see a slight reduction in the bulge of my tummy from the sides: It's a little flatter.

I won't reveal them so quickly. I will give you one I took the other day in my fat shirt...

I titled this: Get Ready To Get Your Butt Kicked...

I mean that mentally and some physically. Years ago, can you believe I started in 2006 and it took me until 2008 to get down to 174-Pounds. It sure didn't last long. I almost got back up to 240-pounds... Ooh.... In fact I was looking at my January Logs... 221-pounds.. OUCH...

When I lost all that weight I was on a calorie restricted diet. I was eating 500-calories a meal, I ate a lot of prepared TV dinners. (Oh Sodium, Sodium, so my friend cried as she tossed her once beautiful butt that turned to a big blob around. Really what's worse, a fat butt, or some Sodium and a trimmed up body? ) I lost the weight. Then regained it... It's because hunger was getting to me.

I wrote then that my body was screaming because I cut back so far on everything. I messed up my metabolism doing that. When I cut back I denied my brain Glucose. Unknown to me at the time, my problem was the Insulin Intolerance. Well, when ever I do something like that my body says: "Oh, I see you're trying to change the status quo here. You've been fat so long and now you want to change? Well, get ready because I am going to kick your butt. It did too.. I wrote about that. My body screamed for food, and the cravings for sugar, and the obsession over food was just hard to deal with. I wrote about it too...

This time it's no different. My brain went back to feeding itself on Glucose. I had my body fat reserves, and my body said, "there everything is back to where it was. Don't be screwing with the system." Switching to the Ketogenic Lifestyle wasn't anything different. My body got ticked-off and said, "Oh, I am going to kick your butt again." I got sick, I caught some kind of bug. My head began pounding, my mouth got super dry, I couldn't sleep all night. I had heat flashes. It's enough to make anyone quit. I could just as easily said, "This is not worth it."  Add to that, I haven't really lost weight. Ah, butt I have lost inches. which is really what counts. I like keeping what ever lean muscle is left.

I am still adjusting. Studying the ketogenic diet questions and answers, I learned persistence pays off eventually. Let's face it.. I am one of those people who doesn't easily adjust. Oh well... If I looked at the scale, I would quit for sure. It's all in the tape measure.

I feel much better than I did starting out. I am still adjusting. It's hard getting over eating sweets, even if it's just apples, bananas, and oranges....

Here is what's different... I get hungry some. It's not the cat scratching gnawing hunger. In the morning I don't want to eat.. I think oh, do I have to eat? Argh... I don't have the cravings I once had. This will make it much easier to maintain... I just wish, I wish I knew this years ago... Ya, live and ya learn. I never gave up searching for a solution...

I have a bunch of videos I have posted. Go look around for more.

Remember: If you post any comments, I screen them before they can appear. If I don't like what was written, they go bye-bye into cyberspace.... One more thing.. If it's anonymous posts, that goes bye-bye to.. I don't care how complimentary it is... I don't care what you say if you are NOBODY.. ! Got it?


That's the way it is.. I'm David Dane


No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...