Monday, May 16, 2016

Hello Weight Losing Fans...
\
Today I didn't weigh myself...

I have written this before. It doesn't matter on this Diet Change because on the Ketogenic Diet the initial weight loss is mostly water. After that the weight lose is slow because the body retains it's muscle mass, and loses fat. It also takes a couple months to really adapt to this Ketogenic Diet and begin to see results. So, there really is no reason to weigh myself.

I had someone send to me a very nasty comment. I am glad I screen the comments because this person called me some nasty names. It's all because I was trying to encourage the person. Well, I won't do that again... I hope someone walks up to this person and punches Him or Her in the mouth for me...  I am just absolutely tired of putting up with these type of people.

Just remember: I screen comments. If I don't like what you posted, then I send it to the trash bin. Even though the Anonymous Option is available , I won't post those either.. If you are a nobody, then I don't post nobodies...!

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...