Monday, May 9, 2016

I Am Definitely Losing Inches.

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto air again...

Yesterday I was able to get to a scale and weigh in 213.8-pounds. I didn't lose any weight. That said, I have definitely lost three inches from my waist around the belly button area. I am now hiking my pants up higher. I had to put two more holes in my leather belt because I ran out of holes. When I put my good clothes on, my dress pants were loser, and the dress belt was hitched all the way to the last hole. So, I think this is working.

I am excited about this.. I am not losing muscle tissue, I am losing fat. That's a real good thing.
I am looking thinner. My pants are beginning to fall off.

So you may ask: Well, what about the weight? Hey, I don't know. Like I wrote earlier, this is a very slow grind losing the actual weight.

I have to give you a warning about this life style if you try it... It dehydrates the living daylights out of you. Yeah, I had a splitting headache this morning when I woke up. I partially cured it by taking a 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, and a big glass of water. That is what's recommended anyway. Reading about this, I discovered that it's recommended to consume 2-teaspoons of pink sea salt a day, and a 10-ounce glass of water every hour. So tonight I am going to take sea salt before going to sleep.

Years ago I used to get migraine headaches because my job driving a bus at all hours of the day was very strenuous. The sleep hours were horrible, and the hour I put in during the week weren't even legal. I cured those headaches by taking 400-milligrams of Magnesium a day. It worked for a lot of things, to include many of my back aches.

This morning when I woke up, I didn't even want to look at food. That is how suppressed my appetite has become. That's a good thing. I am no longer obsessing over food...

If you are following me... I sure hope this helps.

Just remember: If you leave any comments, I screen them first. If I don't like them, they go bye-bye out into cyberspace.

That's the way it is.. I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...