Saturday, May 14, 2016

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Scale at ________? Yep, I did not replace it yet.

I have been looking at different sources regarding the Ketogenic Diet. I am finding out that even though I turn the Ketosis Sticks dark purple, I am not technically Keto adapted.  I may have to undergo another 2-Months before I have adapted.

I still have all the symptoms of someone who isn't keto adapted. I get tired in the later part of the day. I still crave sweets. Yeah, I don't want to eat, but I still long to eat a Cinnamon Bun... Go figure.
I have trouble staying asleep all night. That's a problem with many people who do the Ketogenic lifestyle.

I am not posting my weight because it doesn't really matter. The weight actually comes off very slow. It's the inches on my waist, my chest, and my back side that matters. As long as the body shape is changing, and inches are peeling away, that's what counts.

Well, you might ask, doesn't how much someone weighs matter; well, yes and no? Yes weight matters, but inches matter more because the muscle has a tendency to stay on board the body a whole lot better than a reduced calorie diet.

I have a whole bunch of videos that I posted in the past weeks. Once you are there looking at those video on You Tube, then it's easy to navigate from there. I can't possibly post them all.

As I have written before, I am definitely losing inches. My jeans are loser, I am tightening my belt past my usual cinch points. So there is progress. It may be slow, but it's there...

Just remember: If you leave a comment; I screen it. If I don't like what was written, then it goes bye-bye in the cyber-trash bin. If it's anonymous, that too goes bye-bye.. If you are a nobody, then what difference does it make to anyone what you write....



That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...