Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Just A Short Update

Hello Weight Losing Fans... 

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale: NOT... I haven't replaced it.

I have let the cat out of the bag with all the videos I have posted as to my lifestyle change. I am using a High Fat, Light Protein Diet, with very low carbs. I have had a hard time adapting... And that's because to make everything work, I have to ingest huge amounts of fat. That's harder than I thought. I haven't made much progress. I have lost a couple inches on my waist. I don't know what my weight is. And as far as I am learning that doesn't matter so much considering under this regimen I won't lose muscle mass. I have some good news. My thyroid, and metabolism seems to be on the mend. I wrote not long ago that my body temperature was low all the time. Well, this morning I woke up with a 98.6 degrees body temperature. This is the first time in a very long time. That's all for now... That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...