Saturday, May 7, 2016

Intermittent Fast Day

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

I did not weigh in today... I still haven't replaced my scale.

I have been saying I really don't need to since this life style change is actually a very slow way to grind off the pounds. I am looking at about a pound a week. But, I have gone from a 46 inch waist to almost a 43 inch waist, and I am getting ready to add more holes to my belt...

Today is an intermittent fast day. I will go 36 hours without food. Oh, I will intake some fat here and there.

The intermittent fast is to increase insulin sensitivity. That makes it so I can start burning fat. I have been in some form of Ketosis for almost two weeks. This means my body is ready to go after that belly fat.  Let's see what happens.

And guess what, I am not struggling with hunger, or the jitters, or the light head that one get's while going without food.

Go below and see the posted videos about intermittent fasting... Don't do it unless you are sure your body is in Ketosis and that it has been in Ketosis for a while.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...