Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto Air...

I was looking at my belts this morning. There is one that is all belt up and I do not wear anymore. I am going to cut it shorter, and get it ready to be my "Thin" belt. This belt has several holes out near the tip that were well worn. I measured the belt from the worn holes to the buckle latch which measured 46-inchs. This is what I was back in 2006 when I started this blog and began my quest to lose weight.  On that same belt I had the last holes that I used which were around 38-inches. The belt I use now has well worn holes also. Those too measure 46-inches. Plus my tape measure around my belly confirmed that. Well, this morning my new latch point on my second belt is at 42-inches. This all without having lost a single pound. Now, go figure that one out.

A friend just called me and she told me about a friend who lost 60-Pounds of fat just by drinking 1/4 cup of pure olive oil in the morning.

Hey if it works go for it...

Remember if you post any comments, I screen them. If I don't like the comment, then off to cyberspace it goes without any posting. If you are anonymous, your posts to will go bye-bye... I don't acknowledge posts from NOBODIES....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...