Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another Big Jump Up The Scale

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at (Are you Ready?)
184.4-pounds.
Yeow...David what have you been eating?

I had cookies the night before. I kid you not. I went fishing on Sunday. I stayed out real late at the lake. My cousin, who is always coaxing me to eat the wrong stuff (She the devil in a woman's body.) left me a bag of Keeble Milk Dunker Cookies. Oh My Goodness, these things were to die for. I put them in the front seat of the car as I drove home.
I thought, I can eat one. Well, I ate the one. I looked at the bag. One cookie was 90 calories. Oh boy, that's a lot for one cookie. I made a mental note and then ate one more. Then I ate one more. And then, I ate one more. Well before my 1 1/2 hour journey home was over, I had consumed at least ten of those cookies.
I am so ashamed. NOT !!!!!

Anyway, that, and the other stuff I have eaten, plus the beers, has added to this weight conundrum.

Ooops there it is.... Now, I am recommending to you preponderants out there go buy a bag of those Keepler Milk Dunkers. Yes, you'll love them. And then I will be able to say, "HUH you couldn't resist them either."

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...