Friday, September 19, 2008

This Weight Keeps Climbing.... Oh My....

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 184.4-pounds.
Ok, that's up again.

Am I worried? NO....

I think it's because I have a couple cans of beer in the evening hours that this is happening. We'll see.

I had someone ask me why I stopped writing more than I do. It's because there really isn't anything I can say that's any different than what can be Googled.

I am convinced that the best thing to do is to "Eat Less Food." That's right, count those calories. Eat what you want, but you better have a limit for the day.
And, if you are consuming a lot of sweets, then you really are begging to keep gaining the wait.

Number counter when I completed this post today: 5736

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...