Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Weight Is Down Some...Whoopie

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183.4-pounds.
Oh OK, so what happened to putting my head down and going for the 160-pounds?
I know you are thinking that.

Umm, nothing happened to that target. I still want to get there. It's harder than I thought. Yes, that last twenty pounds is a real tuffy to lose. I keep thinking that I will get down below the 180-pounds and then stay there. Nope, not yet.

Eating things like half of a bag of Keebler Dipping Delights cookies didn't help any. Oh my they are so good. It's not going to hurt anyone to have a couple cookies for a dessert. Only I went crazy and ate the cheesecake cookies. Oh, oh, oh, they were so good.
Here is the link: http://www.keebler.com/#/cookies/product/detail/

No one can fault me for cracking in the middle of the night after not eating all day can they? Who cares?

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

When you are close to what you should weigh according to the charts is is difficult to move those pounds...especially if you've been on a reduced calorie diet for a length of time. But if you really want to get down to 160, perseverance is the key. You will succeed because you refuse to give up.

David Dane said...

Thanks dinah...

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...