Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Made A Three Pound Jump...It's Food Sitting

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 183.6-pounds. Whoa, what happened? That's 3-pounds in one day.
Last night, around 7 PM, I decided to fry up some fish that was sitting in my freezer. It was fish that I had caught fishing. It sat in my freezer longer than it should have. Well, that and the rest of my meal was sitting in my stomach.

I am sure by this time tomorrow I will be back at that 180-pounds, or close.

I have written before that our weight goes up, and then our weight goes down. We can gain from 2-pounds to 5-pounds in one day. It can be fluids that are being retained, and then again it may be food waiting to find it's way to the porcelain throne that contribute to our gain. OK, maybe some of you do it in the woods like the bears.

Anyway, our weight will never stay consistent. We can keep it within a range. My range seems to be in the 180-pound range. Even when I am very consistent with my 1,500 calories intake a day, I still step on the scale at around 180-pounds. I have even attempted to go down to 1,200 calories a day. It hasn't helped. This is my normal range apparently.

Which is OK I guess. It's certainly better than the 240-pounds that I started with almost two years ago. In Late November will be the two-year-anniversary of my quest to loose the weight and keep it off.

Counter when I completed this post today: 5821

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...