Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Don't Want To Exercise...I Guess I'll Have To

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 180.8-pounds.
See, I told you it was FOOF...
It was stuff waiting to go bye-bye.

So, what do I do now? Umm, nothing, except add some more exercise in to my regimen. That's really about all I can do. I can't keep cutting back, and cutting back on my calorie count.

Adding exercise won't be easy, and it won't be fun. I am past the days when I enjoy exerting myself. I am a bit like an old hound dog; I'd rather lay around on the porch in the sun.
Like old hound dogs, they eventually give up the notion that it's fun to chase raccoons through the swamps.
I am a bit like that. Just give me my rocking chair and let me sit in the window by the patio to catch the sunset.

We'll see what happens...

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...