Thursday, February 7, 2013

Good Bye 240-Pounds.

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 231.6-Pounds.
You read that right...

What's responsible for this shift in weight? I have been avoiding most carbohydrates, with the exception of the sugar that is in my yogurt.

I have been drinking smaller portions of the juices. I have avoided sugary soda mostly, and the French Fries.

I have kept myself hungry. That's right, around 4-5 PM I get hungry... I stay that way, I might eat a yogurt, or drink a glass of milk. That's all I do. So far it's working.

I wrote up there good bye 240-Pounds. Well, that's for now. That is unless I get fed up and quit working at losing more weigth. Only, I feel pretty good like this. I am going to keep at it.

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...