Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Back To The Starting Point?

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 229.2-Pounds.
Yesterday I weighed in at that weight too...

Now before we all start getting excited...( OH I KNOW YOU'RE ALL CHEERING ME ON, all one of you... )
The other night I was changing the settings on the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale, as I was doing so, I got into the memory settings. These were the settings I was playing with when I got the scale about a year ago.
I found something that I forgot about. I was already 229-Pounds when I got that scale. Yep, I actually gained weight, and watched it happen day after day as I stepped onto the scale.

So technically I am back where I started from when I purchased my new scale.  Argh....!

So I gained 10-pounds in less than a year, and then lost it all again... Argh...!

Well, there isn't anything I can do but continue to keep at it...

What about you? Are you going to keep at it?
Hey it's not easy to lose the weight. And the only way you're going to do it is, "EAT LESS FOOD."

And that's all for now..

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane



No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...